Monday, July 16, 2007

Philly's Lost...

10,000 baseball games and its marbles. What better way to celebrate than pouring 10,000 marbles down the Art Museum steps! Here's the video! I think they should have given the bucket a bigger push.

And what about those lame commercials for Outback Steakhouse with the Pet Shop Boys sound-alike song (or is it really them)? Irritating as all get out to me. I liked the PSBs in the '80's, but those commercials are just annoying.

Oh, and I've added a chat widget at the bottom of the blog. So if you're here when I'm here too, we can chat!

TMI Tuesday again...

1. What's the sexiest type of underwear? "The ones she was wearing." lol! Seriously, I like string bikinis and boy-shorts the best. They give definition to a woman's shape. Thongs are nice, but you might as well not wear anything.

2. Would you/have you ever paid money for sex? No. It would have to be some spectacular experience to be worth paying for. I mean, good looks don't always equal sexual prowess (and vice versa), so how would I know that I'm going to get my money's worth beforehand? Pay afterwards? Not a good deal for the other person as one could always say that it wasn't worth x # of $'s. Porn raises the bar. One might think "Wow, if she could do that like so-and-so did in that porn video, I'd pay the big bucks."

3. Is facial/body hair sexy or no? (Moustache, chest, etc. for men, and underarms/legs for women.) Or do you frankly not care? On women, light body hair is okay, and I mean light in color and thickness. Its kind of attractive. It says that she's confident in her own self that some hair doesn't matter. Dark, thick hair, though, has to go on legs & underarms. I wish it were the norm for men to shave off body hair too as I can't stand mine.

4. What is the strangest thing you've ever seen featured in pornography? There's stuff that I've seen in which I'd never, ever participate (animals, scat, piercing), and some that just seem kind of odd (braces). To each his own as long as it is legal and consensual.

5. What's worse, not enough sex or too much? Is there such a thing as "too much"? I'd go with not enough. I mean, when one doesn't have enough then one starts looking at porn alone and starts blogging about it. When one has too much one has no time to blog about it. One has had too much when one becomes too sore to do it again.

Bonus: What's the most illegal thing you've ever done (that you can admit to, at least)? Were you caught? "I've been advised by my legal counsel not to answer that question." Ok, so I've run more than a few red lights in my driving life, and I've removed some mattress tags, and I've passed people in the right lane, and I've worn white after Labor Day, so sue me! Never been caught!

7 comments:

Bunny said...

OMG - White after Labor Day! You rebel! Happy TMI!

Polt said...

BWAHAHAHAHA, worn white after Labor Day! oh you rebel you!!!

heehehehehe....

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

"Porn raises the bar."

Interesting. I'd be genuinely intrigued to hear what specific activities you've seen in porn that you would pay a woman to perform for you!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love your answers today! You're just too much, lol. Happy Tuesday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Dharling, I think white after Labor Day is no longer a problem -- likely your past faux pas are grandfathered in and forgiven. No need for hiding any longer :p

You really ought to discuss the porn sex bar and cons of sex pros at Sex-Kitten ;)

Happy TMI!

SheenV said...

Thank you everyone for your comments - I love reading them!

Ruby, in response to your question, I think there's a lot of stuff that is in porn that the average person may not get to experience in real life and would have to pay to experience. For example, multiple partners (orgy), random partners (pizza delivery person), bondage (Mistress or Master), etc. Sure, one might be able to find a partner that's into one thing or another, or bring that person into that situation. But how many times have I read in various blogs "I wish she could give me a BJ like so-and-so does." Does that make sense?

badside said...

Hmm, I tried shaving my legs a couple of times, I didn't like it at all, felt weird to me. Of course my hairy legs look horrible in sheer stockings, but they FEEL oh so good!