"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Friday, July 27, 2007
Vacation
I'm on vacation the week of July 29th so I won't be blogging in the traditional sense. I will, however, try to send a picture from my camera phone to this blog every day.
Sorry for the picture posting. I was taking a picture everyday and sending it to the blog. However, I was sending it to the wrong address. The pictures are up today.
5 comments:
hope you are feeling better.
have a wonderful trip.
xo
Have fun! :D
I don't mean to bitch, but one day gone and no pictures yet... :-(
Just kidding, I hope your vacation is going so well that you've completely forgotten about blogging! Enjoy! :-)
Have a nice time!!!
Team,
Sorry for the picture posting. I was taking a picture everyday and sending it to the blog. However, I was sending it to the wrong address. The pictures are up today.
Post a Comment