Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Did you ever do something that you didn't think was such a big deal, only to find out that someone else did, and didn't like it? I did, and I apologize for it. I was visiting a popular file sharing website (not Blogger) and I made some comments about someone's posts. They weren't bad, or derogatory, or mean spirited. They were just too many. I liked this person's posts, and I should have just stopped after posting a few comments, not as many as I did. If that person should visit my site here, I apologize for my actions. No offense was intended.

Its Tuesday again: TMI Tuesday

1. What is your middle name? Hmmm, my namesake's middle name is Juarerra.

2. Where do you keep your toys? In your nightstand? Some are in the nightstand, others are in the closet.

3. How many toys do you have? List them! (links & pictures are nice, too!) =P Not many: condoms (do they count as a toy?), several cock rings, two vibrators, and panties and pantyhose if they also count (I do use them when playing!).

4. Are you a
swinger? Ever wanted to be? No, I'm not a swinger currently. Although the lifestyle is attractive, there's always the STD thing that keeps me from taking that step. As well as the assumption that if one is a swinger, then a few or a lot of others would want to have sex with me, which is pretty presumptuous.

5. When should parents sit children down for the "birds & bees" talk? When they start asking or when they are between 10-12. Some reach that age earlier, others later. And there is that fine edge between too soon and too late.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you know how many sex offenders are in your city? Find out & tell me. (
click here!) Just one in my zip code (not me).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your answers and I don't think its bad to comment a lot. As long as you're playing nice - its actually cool :) Happy Tuesday!

LadyXandria said...

Juarerra... I like that. It rolls off the tongue really nicely. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you mean by commenting to much... I feel this is always welcome, unless you really teased that person by going the other way of her/his thoughts...
STD aren't only for swinger... they are for everyone... and I only wish those people are awared of it...;-))
Yes.. your middle name is a puzzle... where this is coming from? It sounds quite exotic... to my Northern ears...
Have a good TMI Tuesday

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI

SheenV said...

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate your kind words. The middle name I listed isn't my real middle name. It is the middle name I borrowed for this blog: Sheen is a character in the Jimmy Neutron cartoon; and I'm not Mexican as he is.

badside said...

I agree with you about the swinging thing, it's a hot fantasy, but the reality can be a bad thing. STD's scare the hell out of me! Now that they're learning more about HPV and cancer, you can't help but wonder what other viruses are out there that may cause other cancers as well. Have fun, but be careful people!