The Broad Street Run (10-miles) is in 12 days. I've been running a lot lately, increasing my distances and frequency of running. Every year I say that I'll train more, and every year it seems like I still need more.
Today's TMI Tuesday answers are a bit boring as I just haven't been that adventurous.
1. What one piece of sage relationship advice would you give your child (or niece/nephew or friend). Don't let people take advantage of you - some people know how to manipulate another to get what they want with no regards to the other under the guise of "love". Being aware of this is the first step to avoiding it.
2. When was the last time you left a passion mark Or had one left on you? (A passion mark is an unintentional physical manifestation of an act of passion: a hickey left in the heat of the moment; fingernail or teeth marks that last for more than an hour, a bump on your head from slamming into the headboard could even count). I can't say I've either given to or received a passion mark from another. However, in the course of solo activity I've left marks on myself - a red ass from spanking and rope marks.
3. When was the last time you had sex in a car? Never. We just haven't made this happen yet.
4. Have you ever had an orgasm in a public conveyance? Nope.
5. Have you ever had an orgasm with someone other than your partner (or partners) present? Yes. I'm sure I've posted about this before. If not, a long time ago I had visited a few "massage" parlors probably 3-4 times. Massage parlors visits were kind of strange. One was run by Asians. I think I liked the exhibitionist part of it more than the actual orgasm. They would take me into a room, give me a towel, and leave me to disrobe and put the towel on. The girl would come back and I'd still be dressed. I'd pretend that I didn't understand her the first time, and so she would have to wait in the room with me to undress. I'd always have panties and a bra on, and sometimes a cock ring. This would always get a few giggles from the girl. I'd put the towel on and she'd lead me to the sauna room. If I saw other girls in the hall along the way, the towel would "accidentally" fall off. I'd take the towel off in the sauna so she'd get an eyeful when she came to take me to the shower table. A different girl gave me the table showers. I really, really loved the table showers - I'd lay on the table and she had a big loofah-type sponge that she'd wash me with. When she washed my arms, she always seemed to hold my arm so my hand was up against her crotch. The first time this happened I held my hand still, but at later visits I learned that she liked a bit of manual stimulation herself. She'd pay close attention to my butt and, when laying on my back, on my cock & balls. And I'd get the "Oh, look at that!" when erect. She also spent some time drying my off. (If you've never let someone else bathe you, you need to try it!) Then back to the massage room. I actually liked getting a real massage. It was sooo relaxing - I'd be putty in her hands. When it came time for the "other" massage, I'd always ask her to put her legs on my chest, feet in my face, and then use her hands on me.
Bonus (as in optional): You are strolling along in the mall with your S.O. (hypothetical if necessary) A young same sex as your S.O. is approaching from the opposite direction and will pass within feet of you. (S)he is attractive and has magnificent body. Describe your reaction. I'd look as she approaches, but not turn as she passes. My S.O. knows me well enough that it doesn't bother her if I look.
5 comments:
I love how you put actual thought into your responses. :)) Happy TMI Tuesday!!!
oooof... I have such a soft spot for the Asian ladies :) :) :) Thank you for the visual!
Happy TMI!! And good luck with the training for the race!!
xx
Good luck with your race training. I hope that goes well for ya.
Your answers weren't boring. I wouldn't have read them if there were. ;)
Happy TMI! :o)
WAVING AT YOU SHEEN V. good luck with your run!!!
xo
TME
"Thank you!" too eveyone's comments. "One foot in front of the other...."
Post a Comment