How was your Easter and/or Passover? I visited the family in Ohio, the place where it snowed enough to cancel the Cleveland Indian's game on Saturday after almost five innings of play, and the double-header on Sunday. I went for a nice long run - brrrr, in the freezing cold. It wasn't the cold that bothered me, it was the gusting winds.
And then there was the chocolate!! I was able to get my refill of my favorite chocolates. Mmmmm!! Only an orgasm gives me that overall feeling of euphoria that deep, dark, velvety, bittersweet chocolate does! I once bought her Origins' cocoa therapy body butter. Let me tell you, I had soooo much fun giving her a full body massage with this stuff!! I mean, its fun just giving her a massage. Using that cocoa body butter on her just sent me into the stratosphere! She was the human chocolate bar that night. A word of advice: if you love chocolate, you MUST get yourself some of this stuff!! I need to get more and use it.
It was Tuesday yesterday: TMI Tuesday
1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave? I shave my face everyday except the weekends. I hate shaving my face, and I also hate stubble. I shave my underarms about twice a week. As far as pubic hair goes, I had been trimming the hair above my cock and shaving everything else at least once a week. However, about two months ago I stopped trimming the hair above in solidarity with another blogger that is not allowed to shave or trim her pubic hair per her Master's order. I'm living vicariously through her by doing so. We'll be allowed to trim/shave in May. I've been trimming & shaving for many years, so its kind of strange to see all this long hair down there. And it is really long, ~4" or so. Yuck.
2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with your so? Pretty much only as foreplay to sex. I mean, it may have started out just as kissing, and it always leads to more.
3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad? I placed an ad when I was first out of college and living alone in adult magazine. I stated that I was very submissive and was looking for a Mistress. Never received a reply.
4. Where was the first place you ever had sex? A hotel room. Nothing too fancy, and not the local "no-tell motel" either.
5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much? I tell her. I don't tell others as it could then lead to them telling me about thier sex lives, which I pretty much don't want to hear about. I mean, if you have the friends I have, I don't even want to imagine them having sex! lol
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off? A few times as she almost always wants to rinse her mouth out. I find it a turn on. I wouldn't expect her to accept it in her mouth if I didn't want it in mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment