I'm getting that shopping itch again. I haven't been out shopping for women's clothes in too long of a time. I really need like an entire day to myself for shopping. Get up, take a nice long bath, shave, put on a nice camisole, panty, stockings, women's khakis, a blouse, and women's shoes. Go to the local coffee house for some breakfast, then off to the mall. Shopping on the Internet is not much fun. Inspiring, yes. Nothing is better than seeing clothes and shoes in person. In person, one is able to touch the material, try the clothes on, see how it drapes on the body. There are a lot more stores than these at which I shop, but the others don't have web sites. Conversely, Victoria's Secret has a great web site, but they don't carry their outerwear clothes in the stores. Of course, I could spend all day there buying lingerie!
Lately I've been looking at these pants from
New York & Co.

pants and shoes from
Banana Republic

and pants from
The Gap
For shoes, I like
Nine West
3 comments:
Need a shopping partner??? I LOOOOVE that last pair of shoes!!!!
Wow, that WAS TMI, but so interesting! :) I really like your taste in clothes, except for that first pair of pumps.
oh sorry, I'm such a dork. I meant that the post above this one was tmi (since you named it that way). I really enjoyed it though. And these great chlothes. :)
Post a Comment