Okay, I know this TMI Tuesday is a day late. I had President's Day off and that's thrown me off the wave. And I can't believe I haven't posted since last Tuesday. I really don't want this blog to degenerate into just TMI posts.
Running season has started again with a run last Saturday. Yep, it was cold (~20 F). And it was a justifiable reason to wear running tights in public. Not as sensual as wearing pantyhose (ok, I confess, the pantyhose were on underneath), but they do feel good. And many of the women running also wore tights rather than running pants, so I had something to look at during the race.
As you may have noticed, I added a chat widget at the bottom of the right column. Hopefully I'll be on-line when someone is reading this blog and we can chat.
On with the questions. Would you rather...
1. be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
Be famous after I die. With fame comes too many problems - people would hound me for my money, time, advice, and pictures, I'd have no free or private time to myself.
2. give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?
Read Hamlet. I'm too much of a pussy to give blood. Giving blood for drug/cholesterol tests is enough to make me feel feint.
3. be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?
Poor, I'm sure I could sponge off of those that love and admire me ;)
4. be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?
Be imprisoned, I have too much respect for human life to kill. But that would also depend on the prison. I'm sure if I were in one of those prisons where one gets raped everyday, I'd eventually go crazy and try to kill.
5. fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?
Fight Mike Tyson. I'd run around the ring until he tires out, then let him hit me once. I'd willingly hit the mat and not come up. Talking like him would be a never-ending curse.
Bonus (as in optional): Who would you kill if you were guaranteed to get away with it? No one. I thought about the bad people in the world, but there are too many of them to make a difference if only one is killed. Even the very evil heads of state. Take one out and there's another one right behind ready to take over.
1 comment:
Sam, Not knowing the age of the son in question, I would draw the line at real pearls - the last thing one would want to happen is for the string to break and have real pearls rolling around the school bus! lol
Post a Comment