We went to the Philly Car Show over the weekend. Lots of beautiful cars all around. I'll post pictures either here or at my Flicker account. It still beats me why more manufacturer's don't make more fuel effiecient cars. Fuel efficient doesn't always mean poor performance or low quality. Take the Honda Civic or the Cooper Mini as examples. Both have plenty of power and are very stylish for moderately priced cars. Both of which may be the replacement for my Accord in 5 years. Ford had a concept car on display, the Reflex pictured below. Its a uniquely styled car and I think is supposed to have a hybrid or alternatively fueled engine. But why wait for the technology to come down in price? Just put a standard gasoline engine it it and they'd sell them like hot cakes.
"Shaguar!!"
Off of my soap box. Has anyone heard from Feetman lately? Looks like his site has been taken over, again.
I may have to go shopping on Thursday - all of the Valentine's Day lingerie will be on sale!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment