Thursday, January 18, 2007

I came across this blogger while surfing this morning, The Masturbatrix. She has three blogs,
Diary of a Phone Sex Madame, A Woman with a Male Masturbation Fetish, and Orgasm Denial Games. After reading some of the blogs, this woman really knows and understands people who call phone sex lines. I'll have to give her a try sometime.

I admit that I'm a phone sex caller. I started when I was in my 4th year of college (I went for five). I was living in a single dorm room. I masturbated plenty in college, and even more so when I had a single room. I would "read" the adult magazines and was curious about the phone sex advertisements in them. I called a few, and, not really knowing what to do, hung up after a few minutes.

I didn't do any more of that until after I graduated from college, got a job and moved to another state. One of the magazines had an ad for a phone service that originated in the city where I went to college, and it was relatively cheap compared to a lot of the others. I was sooo nervous when I called the first time. I remember sitting on the floor of my apartment (the furniture hadn't arrived yet) naked. I told the girl my name and she told me hers. We chit-chatted a while, all the time I was stroking it. Just hearing her voice made me hard and excited - she really didn't' need to moan and groan, but we did as that's what I thought I was supposed to do. I don't remember much more about it other than the feeling of exhilaration caused by "exposing" myself to another person while masturbating. It was such a thrill. Even to this day, that's what makes the calls so very satisfying - its revealing myself to another in such an intimate way.

Over the years that I lived in that apartment, I called many different lines. Some were just plain lousy and I never called them back. Others were excellent, and didn't stay around too long for some reason. The one I mentioned in the previous paragraph is one of them (e-mail me if you want the number. I'd post a link, but they don't have a website). Anymore, there is just that line and one other that I call. Both services offer consistently great women to talk to. I just wish that the women would stay at these places longer. It seems that just as I get to know and enjoy a particular woman, she's gone.

I don't call so much anymore as my SO takes care of a lot of those needs now. I only call them when I'm alone, either at home or if I'm traveling. I don't call them every time I masturbate, mostly just when I need a big tension release or am lonely. Its a way to combine all of my interests (crossdressing, submission, humiliation) into a focused time. Again, its still not so much about how she talks, its more the revealing of myself that's the biggest turn on.

6 comments:

badside said...

How interesting! I've never felt any sort of urge to call one of those lines before reading your story. Now, I suddenly feel like giving it a try. How does that work with the payments, do they just bill your phone number or something?

SheenV said...

badside, Almost all of them take a credit card over the phone. Some of the ones on the internet can bill by something similar to PayPal. In the old days, they'd bill your phone, but I haven't run across that in a long time.

tom said...

i love, love, love to be watched when i jack off and i love to watch others play with themselves. I don't care if they are male or female.

when i was younger, i jacked of for old gay men. i would not let them touch me, but i love being the object of lust and i loved wacking off for them.

i meet a lady online once. a couple of time, we would go have lucnh together in her car and then we would drive to a scluded place and she would watch me jack off. sometimes we would both eat my cum afterwards. kinky?

Anne said...

You're kind of a naughty boy, aren't you, Sheen V? *big grin*

SheenV said...

You guys make me feel so much at home!

Shay said...

I am always impressed with the ladies who work these lines, it seems like a VERY tough job.

Even with just my expirience working a distress line for Canadian Mental Health, I don't think I could do it.