Car update: The insurance adjuster called and said that my car is repairable. The repair shop said that it is repairable, but it could have been a total loss as the car is 9 years old. I'm so relieved that it can be repaired. Although the prospect of a new car is always exciting, the reason for it this time would not make it a joyous event. I'm glad I'll be able to have this one for hopefully five or more years.
Its not that I am particularly fond of a Honda Accord, but it is paid for and I'm cheap. Why buy something new when the one you have works? I have also wanted to see how many miles I could get on it before it breaks down on its own. A friend of mine has one with over 300K miles. It looks like crap, and it won't die. I also started looking a new cars earlier in the week just in case. I'm not too impressed with what's out there that would make a suitable replacement. The one I really want (Mini Cooper) is going to get some upgrades later this year. The Honda Civic, the practical replacement, doesn't offer much more that my Accord, except better gas mileage.
That is all.
Sheen V
4 comments:
Here's to alot more miles.
Thanks!
i have an old accord that i keep because it always runs and i could never really get what it is worth selling it. my other car is a 10 year old lexus suv that i hope will also run forever.
Hi buddy. Sorry to hear about your car. Don't be too hard on yourself, it'll be o.k. :)
Post a Comment