An Informal Survey
I've noticed over the last 6 months or so that we have sex most often and more frequently just before "Aunt Flo" comes to visit us each month for a week. I have a hunch that it might be the pheromones she gives off at that time. I hope this isn't too gross of a subject for you. So, male and female readers, if you don't have sex frequently throughout the month, do you recall having it more often just before her period starts as compared to other times of the month?
2 comments:
I agree with this statement, and I crave sex and rare beef right before my periods.
Destiny
Yeah, try this: next time it's your missus' time of the month, or right before it, smell the back of her neck around the hair line. Betcha sense something that you just can't put your finger on, but it drives you nuts. :)
I get a lot more propositions around that time of the month, myself.
Post a Comment