Monday, October 16, 2006

Argh!! My blog is not gone. Saturday night I was working on the format of my blog on a different computer that I usually use. Something happened during the editing process and, poof!, it was lost. I didn't realize it was gone until this morning. Its a good thing I had the template backed-up. A word of advice: Back up your template NOW!!

The college football season is really starting to get interesting with the release of the BCS poll. OSU is ranked #1. Michigan is still unbeaten. OSU plays Michigan on 11/18. Assuming both teams remain unbeaten until then, this will be the big game of the season. (Note to self - clear calendar for 11/18, buy beer and pretzels on 11/17.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure glad your blog is not gone! I'd just added you to my links and then *P O O F* you were gone. But I waited, 'cuz I had a feeling you'd be back and you are. Yay!

~Angela

SheenV said...

Angela, Thank you for adding me to you links!

kk said...

sheen you have mail. FYI

Hugs
kk