Another great weekend in a number of areas. The Buckeyes won again, 5-0! The first half of the game could have gone either way. Once Iowa threw an interception, the game was pretty much in OSU's hands. Next week: Bowling Green at home. Although not financially advantageous, it would be more interesting to see the game at Bowling Green: small stadium, big demand for tickets. It would be the biggest thing to hit BGSU in a long time.
The race was also a success: I placed second in my age group. This will probably be the last time this happens in a while as my birthday later this month will push me up into the next age group and more competition. Not that I'm a fast runner, I just got lucky to run a personal best time in a small race. If the race were twice as big, it never would have happened. The hot chick that I see at all of the races was there as well. I was hoping to run with her as I tried to do in the last race (and I was never able to catch up to her). I started out quickly, hoping she'd pass me at some point, but she ended up about 10 seconds behind me. I’ll see her again at two races later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment