I ran another 5K last week. (This was in addition to the 10-13 miles I run every week.) The course was the same as another 5K I ran earlier this year. Surprisingly, my time was 1 second faster this time. Pure chance as I don’t think I could have done this had I planned it. Had I known this, I would have ran harder. I was trying to run faster, not because of time, but to catch up to the girl that I befriended over the last few races. I noticed over the past few races that we have similar paces. One race I beat her by about a minute, another race she beat me by 8 seconds, and at this race she beat me by 25 seconds. We started out near each other, but with the number of people in the race at varying paces, she pulled out ahead early on. Her ponytail was always in sight, but I was never able to catch up no matter how much I tried. I wonder if she was trying to school me. I didn’t get a chance to talk with her much before the race, and not at all after it as there was a group from work that also ran in it. The next race where I might see her is in October.
Life has been very busy lately. Not too busy for the occasional bout of sex, but too busy for some ‘me’ time (i.e., edging). And I really need some ‘me’ time. In a bad way. In a “get naked, get out the porn (Leg Show magazines & computer files), get out the lube, get out my crossdressing clothes, and masturbate for hours” type of way. Actually, the day (and I do mean a whole day) needs to start with some shopping. Reading Panty Fiend’s blog lately has really made me mad about buying some new panties. And the fall fashions are coming out.
So, I’d start the day showering, shaving, moisturizing, and then dressing in a nice pair of panties, stockings or pantyhose, bra, camisole, women’s khakis or jeans, and low heels. Then out to the malls. I’d go to the usual places – Victoria’s Secret, American Eagle, New York & Co., Express, The Gap, Banana Republic, Aldo, Target – as I’d like to buy some more lingerie, so pants/jeans, blouses, and shoes. Maybe a stop at a coffee shop. Maybe even a stop at the local Adult store for a new DVD, some lube, or a toy. These activities would certainly rev up my engines for several hours of edging once I return home.
Once home I’d strip back down and put on the new clothes. Maybe take a few pictures along the way. All of this time I’d be edging. I’d sit or lay back and look at my porn in the various formats and edge, and edge, and edge. I’d change lingerie every so often. The tactile sensations elicited by the lingerie adds to experience. I might surf the Internet to find some new porn pictures or videos. I might log into a chat room to chat with others about sex have chat sex. After all of this, and several hours of edging, I may call a certain phone sex line in order to cum. There’s nothing like listening to a woman’s voice while masturbating, especially if she’s giving me instructions or making suggestions (I like a dominant woman). I get pretty vocal while masturbating to her voice, even more so when reaching orgasm.
After all of this, I’m usually pretty well worn out. I’ll take another shower, and get something to eat and drink. If its not too late, I may get redressed and go back out to a coffee shop to relax for a while. Once I return home, I’d masturbate again before going to bed.
1 comment:
Your description of edging sounds almost like you were spying on me! I love to relax in some soft silky lingerie and edge for a few hours, it's like the highest high.
Post a Comment