Argh! Nothing interesting to post today or this week yet. It has been a crappy week. Oh, yes, the weekend was fine, but not the weekdays.
We went to Scranton, PA, for a wedding on a lake. Not a 'booze cruise' on Lake Wallenpapack a la "The Office". It was misting all day and on the cool side. This didn't put a hamper on the festivities, tho. A good time was had by all including myself. Some interesting observations: lots of women wearing sandals or flip-flops so I saw lots of feet, mostly cute. At one point during the day I noticed this girl who was wearing a white peasant dress. I first noticed the outline of the bottom of her panties - pretty high cut. Then as I looked closer, I noticed the top of her panties - pretty low cut. Then I noticed her face - she looked about 18 or so. Realizing my pervy thoughts, I moved along. Later in the day I saw her talking to a small boy and I assumed it was her brother. Wrong - I then noticed the wedding ring and diamond on her left hand and her husband next to her. My previous guilt cleared and I went back to looking at her panties.
The past two days have been full of more crappy weather. Full of crappy stuff at work. The tests that we're trying to complete just aren't going as well as everyone had thought. We're trying to put the pieces together to figure out what's going wrong, so there is still some time for it to ruin my vacation this Thursday through Monday. Argh! And it just seems like the pieces aren't fitting together yet. Luckily, thanks to the links I've been keeping along the right, I have some good ol' porn to brighten my mood at home.
Speaking of the list of links, I need to make some updates as I've accumulated a lot of new links to post. If you have one that you'd like to see, or one that you'd like me to remove, just let me know.
2 comments:
Thanks for the good thought, tragic! Hope the same for you!
Thanks for the visit. I love "The Office" & that booze cruise episode (like all the rest) was hilarious.
Hope your vacation doesn't get shit canned. I had to cancel a vacation back to NYC earlier in the year because of fuck ups at work. Pissed me off. They still haven't found the body though so it could be worse.
Panties always make for good smiles!
Post a Comment