Friday, April 21, 2006

Leg Show

I've some time tonight for some posting. One idea I've had for a long time is a review of my favorite adult magazine, Leg Show. In previous posts I mentioned that is the magazine for foot, leg, and pantyhose fetishists. I'm not sure how many of you out there have seen it or are regular readers like me. One thing I like is that all the ads are in the back of the magazine - no distractions. Here's my review of the April 2006 issue's women.

Letters: Like every magazine they have letters to the editor, many of them about a reader's crossdressing, cuckolding, or fetish experiences or fatasies. I don't usually read them.

Sarah: Shoe size 7.5. She starts out wearing a skimpy floral dress, tan stockings, and white strappy sandals. She's a nice looking blonde, curly hair, and nice legs. She doesn't do much for me, however. Just not the right settings or poses.

Home Photos: This section contains photos sent in by female readers. Not a favorite section of mine as most of the time the photos are grainy. C&S's photos do catch my eye. Looking at her face, most people would probably not imagine her as she is here. Pretty lady.

Zoe Britton: Shoe size 8.5. Wow! She catches my attention right away on the first page where she's still clothed. She has long dark hair and is wearin a blue suit, black hosiery, and pink sandals. I like the shoes! In the third picture she's sitting on a chair, legs open, skirt hiked up so her pantyhose are exposed, and her hand is in the "OK" jerk-off position. On the next page her suit is off and the crotch of her ph is open. Very nice legs. Next page she showing her nice c-cup breasts, and one decent foot shot. The last page we finnally get to see her naked feet. Very nice! Only I wish it were a close-up. Definite beat-off material.

Jelena Jensen: The article says she's a XXX star, size 8 shoe. She's very pretty, nice long legs, but no good feet photos. Her photos are good for warming up, but not for orgasm.

Eva: Size 8 shoe. She's also in a pink floral dress, very sheer stockings, heeled sandals, long dark hair. Very attractive as her legs are a bit on the plump side. Her expressions are inviting and her poses are sensual. Again, she's warm-up material. The layout could have been better.

Michelle: She's the centerfold. Shoe size 7.5. She's in black boots and black lingerie with a riding crop, supposing to be a dominatrix. Pretty girl, but I don't buy it. Warm-up material.

Sophie Moone: Shoe size 8. Another nice perky blonde in black with baby-blue heels. My first impression is warm, but not overwhelming. However, as I turn the pages, I change my mind. Her facial expressions, body poses, and the quality of the photos is stunning! As I flip the pages its tough not to go too far with things, each photo captivating my attention. Definite orgasm material here!

I'm going to skip Christiane, Jo, and Erica - they don't do much for me.

Alicia. Wow! She's been in the the magazine before. Incredible! Every picture, every pose, just amazing! She's not a professional model. Lovely legs, feet, ass, face. In one picture she's kneeling on a chair with her back to the camera with the camera below her. Gorgeous ass and sheer baby-blue panties. What I like about her is that in every picture, the look on her face is one of "I know you are looking at me and jerking off, and I like it!" She has that effect on me!

2 comments:

tom said...

I ned to check that out!

Anonymous said...

I am sexworker. I am poor and i want customers.i dont know how to publish myself on internet. I am frm india. pls help me.my contact number +919019706844