Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

...so here are my answers:

I AM: Getting excited about running in the Broad Street 10-Mile Race.
I JUST NOW: Rescheduled a meeting from today to Thursday. I feel like a secretary sometimes.
I SAID: Gadzooks!
I WANT: A DVD/VCR player that lasts longer than 18 months. I know these things are cheap, but I want something lasts a lot longer.
I WISH: I could make more time to run.
I HATE: When, at the start of a race and I'm in the section for my pace, I find myself passing people who should be further back.
I MISS: Pizza from where I grew up. It is THE best!
I FEAR: Getting injured before the race and not being able to run in it. Or that the alarm clock doesn't go off (al la Seinfeld).
I HEAR: That guy behind me humming.
I WONDER: Who cloned my credit card last week. I'm thankful that MBNA denied the person's charge and canceled it before any harm was done.

I REGRET: Eating all that oatmeal for breakfast - too much fiber.
I AM NOT: Going to eat that much oatmeal tomorrow.
I SING: In the car.
I CRY: "Fore!" when I hit the golf ball near someone.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Horny, just most of the time. The other times I'm very horny.
I MADE: A trip to the UPS store last night. Darn external hard drive's Firewire port went kaput.
I WRITE: "..the songs that the whole world sings..." How did Barry Manilow get into my head today?
I CONFUSE: The names of a lot of my neighbors. I don't see them often enough to get the names right.
I NEED: Dark chocolate.
I SHOULD: Buy some new women's clothes. I mean, its almost summer.
I START: The race on Sunday at 8:30AM.
I FINISH: The race hopefully 80 minutes later.

3 comments:

The Stiltwalker said...

wait. you miss pizza? why can't you get any? I'd die if pizza was well within reach...oh god!

SheenV said...

I miss the pizza from a specific shop where I grew up. The pizza where I live now is good, but its not as good as the Pizza Oven's.

Sam said...

I love your list. It's one of the funniest ones I've seen, even though it's serious. You know what I mean.