Not a whole lot has been happening lately. I visited my parents over the Easter weekend. One thing that really peeved me on the drive out was the horrible selection of radio stations in Pennsylvania. We drove across the state without much of a tape selection and I forgot to bring the CD player, so it was the radio for us. Most of the stations were country, classic rock, or that new BenFM format. The thing I dislike about the BenFM stations is that we heard the exact same songs as we passed from one station's signal to another. Argh! Anyway, it was a lot of fun seeing the entire family as well as many cousins that I haven't seen in awhile. The weather was great and the food good and plentiful.
I haven't had much of a chance to crossdress in a while. There was one Saturday a few weeks ago that I did find a couple of hours to get dressed and do some things around the house. It certainly was not enough time. I sorted through my girl-clothes to pick something nice, and really felt the need to buy some new things. Since I was alone I just put on panties, stockings, garterbelt, camisole, and heels. I felt very comfortable with warm feelings all over. What I really wanted to do was dress up more and go shopping.
I haven't had to travel for business in about 6 months, so I haven't had an opportunity to get dressed and shop. My energy is all pent up and needs a release. The next trip I take I'll probably go on a huge shopping spree. I can imagine it now: I get to the hotel, take a nice hot bath, put on stockings or pantyhose, panties, bra, blouse, and heels. I drive out to the nearest mall and head to The Limited or Express and buy a new pair of jeans and a blouse. Then head over to Victoria's Secret for some new panties and one of those new IPEX bras that they have out now. Can't forget about shoes! Maybe a nice pair of Nine West's if they have them in my size, or Aldo's. Its always a lot more fun shopping in new places. We received the latest Land's End women's clothing catalog the other day which reinforced my longing for a new outfit. Land's End has some nice thing, especially their blouses, but their pants just aren't for me.
One thing I have been doing a lot lately is running. I've run more this month than in each of the previous months. I'm training for the Broad Street run on May 7th, a 10-mile race down Broad Street in Philadelphia. I've run it several times before. After each time I've always thought that if I trained more that I would do better. I'm trying, but its difficult. I was aiming to run every second day, but its been more like every 5th day. Not enough. Two weeks to go so I need to run at least 4 to 5 more times.
5 comments:
Hey thanks for leaving a message on my blog earlier today.
Is the 10 mile run a big event in your area?
Hope ya had a nice Easter.
Hey! Why don't you do a sexy lil cross-dressing HNT post sometime? Too shy???
One of these days I will.
suck me, yes, the Philadelphia Broad Street 10-mile Run is a very large run, with about 12,000 finishers last year.
;-)
NYC is the place to be for shoe and dress shopping honey! They may not have a Target, but hell! They have a Filen's Basement with rock bottom prices for Designer labels!
I am dragging my hombre there if he likes it or not! If he complains, I'll just stick him into an oversize Prada Suit bag!!
Post a Comment