Monday, March 27, 2006

Not much going on lately in my world of crossdressing. Work has been particularly busy in the last two weeks, and my weekends have been filled with home repairs. This past weekend I replaced the faucets in one bathroom and the laundry room, as well as going up in the attic to repair the vent. Something definitely go it as the vent louvers were bent and the screen on the inside was pushed all the way out. I'm not sure what it was. I've never seen squirrels climb aluminum siding (the only way to get into the vent), and I can't imagine a bird doing that either. What ever it was, it is stuck in a space that I can't get to without cutting open some drywall in the bedroom. I'm sure its dead by now as it has been a couple of weeks. No other signs of life up there thankfully.

I did get a chance to have some alone-time fun between repairs. After a nice hot shower and trimming & shaving the pubic hair, I dressed in a pair of tan stockings, garter belt, heels, camisole, and a string bikini for some relaxing time to myself. The sensation of the nylon against my legs and feet felt welcoming. Slipping my feet into the heels and walking around also felt good. I don't think too many women (other than the readers of this blog) realize, or maybe they take it for granted, how sensual the feeling of nylon covered feet in soft leather is, and the unique sensation of wearing heels on the legs and posture. Or even the click-click sound heels make when walking. I won't go into the details of my "me time" (unless readers need to know the details), however, I'll say that it was very satisfying!

6 comments:

sonia said...

I hate clothes, so the sensation of the nylon against the skin is a concept I am unable to relate to, but I am glad it gives you pleasure...

What I like is the gentle breeze of wind against my bare skin....

SheenV said...

Sonia, I can relate to the bare feelings as well. Being outside and naked is an activity that I don't get much of a chance to partake.

Camilla said...

I have actually started to like going without hose. Freeing!

SheenV said...

Sonia & Camilla, I can completly understand you view. I know many women who just hate wearing hosiery as they've been wearing them a long time. Most women just think of them as nothing more than another article of clothing. Men, on the other hand, and crossdressers specifically, find them a very feminine characteristic and hold them in higher regard.

tom said...

do you like lace panties? do you get hard wearing them?

SheenV said...

feetman, I like most panty styles and fabrics, lace included.