Thursday, March 02, 2006

Foot Fetish!

I was reading feetman78's blog entry from yesterday and his link to Jazz's blog entry about footjobs . I left a comment in her post and I thought it would make a decent entry in my blog. I added more here.

Count me among the foot fetishists! I like the look of women's feet, the curves, the toes, the ankles, the soles, the nails, the soft skin. I like to give foot massages. Some women really like a foot massage and find it a turn-on. I like the way women's feet look in heels - pumps, sandals, open-toe, heeled thongs - anything other than mules. A nice pedicure is very attractive, and I especially like the French style or just clear polish. Pretty feet in pretty shoes. Yum! I like to see both bare legs & feet and hosiery. Sheer hose over pretty feet is a temptation, a tease. The best of both worlds. I'm not into the dirty feet or overly-smelly feet aspects.

The next aspect is the subject of the footjob, or footsex as others may say. Basically, it is a handjob given with the feet. Sure, one cannot encircle and grab a penis with one foot the way a hand can. And maybe the very flexible can give a blowjob and footjob simultaneously. There are other positions & styles that the feet can do that hands cannot. Hands are good for a massage that needs dexterous fingers. Feet are good for covering larger areas with more strength as needed.

Our more likely place to have a footjob is when were on the couch. As I'm sitting, she will lay down with her feet in my lap. I'll give her a nice foot and leg massage, and she'll use her feet to rub my cock. If the clothes are on at the start, they soon come off. After a while, I'll usually lay down facing her. This gives her much better access, and I can massage or caress one of her feet or legs while she uses the other on me. She does various things with her feet: one foot under my cock, the other on top of it massaging my cock with the sole; both feet on top massaging my cock with her toes; one foot on my cock, the other foot's toes massaging my balls or the area just under them. She can also use both her feet and hands together for a combined hand/foot job.

In the bedroom, another position is her either lying on her stomach or on all fours: she puts her feet together to create a gap between them that I can insert my cock. She can either move her feet, I can move my hips, or both. If she's on all fours, this is a good transition to doggie-style sex and I can massage her wonderful ass. She can put her feet in the same position if she is on her back and I'm either kneeling in front of her or standing at the edge of the bed. In this position, I can massage her legs & pussy and kiss her feet, and she can put a leg on my shoulder or a foot on my chest. This then can lead to sex in that position.

Shopping for women's shoes and wearing them are other parts of crossdressing that I enjoy. Another way to internalize and 'grab hold of' my fetish for women's feet.


Updated on 3/3 to add: I forgot to mention the added sensations of hosiery. Hosiery-clad feet & legs are wonderful things! I enjoy the silkyness when giving a foot massage, as well as the sensations when they are used on me. Its a lot of fun for us both for her to start out in hosiery and then take them off as things progress!

Hosiery adds to the allure. When I see a woman wearing fine hosiery and heels, I start to wonder many things. Is she wearing stockings, thigh-hi's, or pantyhose? Does she enjoy wearing them? Do they feel good to her? What kind are they? Grocery store brand, better department store brand, fine luxury brand? How well do they go with her outfit? What do her feet look like in them? What would her feet feel like if I were massaging them or if she were using them on me? (I think I'm starting to sound a bit obsessive now - I'd better stop!)

9 comments:

Sabrina Morgan said...

It's always cool to read about what a footjob feels like on the receiving end, and how different it is from a handjob. Personally I love giving them so I'm really glad you posted this! Thanks for the comment earlier by the way. :)

Shay said...

oh my, so did you enjoy my hnt today then? ^_~ I've always wanted to try giving a serious foot job - usually I just play around a bit under the table. hehe

Do you find women's shoes comfortable? which styles do you prefer?

SheenV said...

Shay, Yes, I did enjoy your HNT! Playing around under the table is a great way to start things off, especially if your at a restaurant. I like pumps and heeled loafers as those are the easiest to wear in public without being too obvious.

sonia said...

So you like ladies in high heels...

Have a look here and here... (nsfw, of course)

SheenV said...

Sonia, thank you for the links!

Madame X said...

I was going to say something intelligent but then I saw Sonia's picture and I blanked!

Lil Bit said...

Thx for visiting me recently. =)
Hope you'll come back sometime.

I've got a thing for feet, too.... men's & women's.
nicely shaped, w/just the right arch, the toes.
mmmmmphf!
Nice post.

tom said...

I like this post

delequante said...

porno
porno izle

good article posts