I've listed some of the blogs I read over to the right. If you'd rather me not post yours, just drop me a note. If there's one you think I should read, let me know.
And I'm still looking for a replacement for my Doc Marten's. Any suggestions?
Here's more info about me using a form from other blogs with some modifications:
10 to 1
10 locations I've never had sex (and want to):
In a secluded area like a forest
At the beach
On a boat
On a hotel balcony
A semi-public area like a parking garage
Dr's office
In a room with another couple that's having sex
In a dressing room at a clothing store
In a dungeon
In a limmo
9 Favorite Movies
Star Wars Episode IV
Akira
Sixteen Candles
Ghost in the Shell
The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai
Blade Runner
A Beautiful Life
Forbidden Planet
I wish there were a Star Trek movie I could add to the list, but there isn't.
8 favorite snacks
Dark chocolate
Pretzels
Oyster crackers
Red licorice
Cheesecake
Chocolate ice cream
Yogurt
Chicken wings
7 people I want to meet in Heaven (or on the other side)
My grandfather on my Dad's side
My grandmother on my Dad's side
My grandfather on my Mom's side
My grandmother on my Mom's side
My Dad's older brother that died when he was a child
Frank Herbert
Philip K Dick
6 things I want to do before I die
Go to one or more of the rocket centers, JFK or Houston
Own a car that I can drive in! Oh, how I miss my beloved red Plymouth Laser RS Turbo, may she rest in pieces.
Travel to Europe for a really long time, specifically back to Italy.
Be really good at brewing beer
Run a marathon
Complete the "10 Places I Haven't Had Sex" list
5 songs that would be in my soundtrack if my life were a movie
"Hold My Life" by The Replacements
"I'll Be You" by The Replacements
"Eminence Front" by The Who
"Once In A Lifetime" by The Talking Heads
"Answering Machine" by The Replacements
4 things that attract me to a girl
Legs
Hair
Smile
Eyes
3 things that turn me off
Bad breath
Disrespect
Drugs
2 favorite books
The Lord of the Rings
Dune
# 1 thing to do on a Saturday night
Going to a brewpub or a beer bar for some good beer (in addition to having great sex)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Sport: Running
Favorite Time: 10PM
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Actor: Cary Grant
Favorite Actress: Myrna Loy
Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Drink: micro brew beer
Favorite Place: a brewery!
9 Currents
Current Feeling: decaffeinated.
Current Underwear Color: White
Current Windows Open: Outlook, IE
Current Drink: Nothing
Current Time: 10:59am
Current Mobile(s) Used: Verizon
Current Show on TV: No TV in here
Current Thought: no thoughtsÂ
just a cheesy grin on my face
Current Clothes: khakies, polo shirt, panties, pantyhose
8 Firsts
First Nickname: Can't remember!
First Kiss: Grade school
First Crush: Maggie
First Best Friend: Rob
First Vehicle I drove: A tractor.
First Job: At my dad's pharmacy
First Movie: The Little Prince
First Pet: None.
First Shave: 7th grade
7 Lasts
Last Drink : Water
Last Kiss: Today
Last Time I Drove: This morning at 6:45AM
Last Time Shaved: This morning at 5:30AM
Last Web Site Visited: StockingsHQ.com
Last Movie Watched: Warriors
Last Pill I Had: vitamin
6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes, two speeding tickets
Have You Ever Been Drunk: More than a few times.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Yes
5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: computer, heater, someone grinding, me typing, a clock ticking
Things on Your Bed: book, comforter, pillows, clothes, hanger
Things You Ate Today: Bagel, doughnut, water, vitamin, allergy pill
Things You CanÂt Live Without: food, sex, running, chocolate, beer!
Things You Do When You Are Bored: Watch TV, read, run, masturbate
4 Places You Have Been Today
home
car
work
a bar (tonight)
3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
printer
old computer
telephone
2 Choices
Hot or Cold: Hot
1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die
Cross drestotallyly - wig, make-up, the whole nine yards for an extended period like a month
5 comments:
Just found your blog. I think I'm going to steal your idea of the 10 to 1. Everyone seems to be doing that list these so I may as well also. I'll be back!
No problem, I stole it from Gigi!
A little help... check the blog and comment.
great list
thanks for visiting my blog, just wanted to drop by & say hello!
Hi!
Just came by and saw your list-----very interesting...
Post a Comment