Finally, what you've all been waiting for - a new post! Ta da! Ok, so it may not be all that its hyped up to be, but here's what has been going on lately:
1. A new job! In September I sent my resume in for a position at another operating company in the big conglomerate where I work. I had an interview in October, and they offered me the position just as the big shutdown started. I accepted and start there on Monday!! Its a promotion and a pay raise! It will involve some travel, so stay tuned for stories.
2. Ran in the Philadelphia Marathon on 11/20. My first day off after 11 straight 12-hour days of work. The marathon has a team relay event where 4 people each run legs of 10, 4, 6, and 6.2 miles. I ran the 6.2 mile leg for our team. My first time participating in a marathon, and I'm very happy with my performance as well as our team's. Hmm, now do I want to actually run the entire length someday? Not sure. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all the other people who were in the relay before our turn. I'd have to devote a lot of time for training that I'm not sure I want to commit. I've run more this year than any in the past 20 years of running, so who knows?
3. Thanksgiving. Had a great time not having to travel anywhere as all of my family came to my house for turkey day. All had fun and plenty to eat.
4. Haven't had any time to do any crossdressing other than undergarments. I'm starting to feel the need to get back to doing more. The holiday season is a great time to go shopping as there are lots of sales and its easier for a guy to buy women's clothes as well.
4 comments:
Roxi! There you are! I was wondering what had happened to your blog. Now I can add you back.
What is your fav brand of shoes to wear? What size do you wear? Women's shoes, of course.
feetman, I like Nine West's - well built, stylish, and in my size (women's 12). Finding good looking shoes in that size is not easy. I prefer to see them and try them on before purchasing, so I don't buy on-line. Most of my shoes, however, come from Payless, DSW, or other places like them as they carry 12's more so than other places - and its easiery to try them on there than at a regular shoe store.
Congratulations on the new job! I started a new job as well. :) And congrats and kudos to you on running the marathon. That's awesome.
Post a Comment