Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Short List

Many bloggers have lists of people with whom they'd like to have sex, so I'll put up my list here. One just never knows, it may just happen.


Jill Whelan from The Love Boat. We're about the same age (she's only a month older than me), and I thought she was cute when she was on the show. I saw her recently on an episode of VH1's Star Dates. Still a babe!









R h u d i B a k t i a r from CNN. I haven't seen her in a while on CNN, so she must have moved on to something else. A '10' in my book, and she's only four months older than me!





G i a d a De L a u r e n t i s from the Food Network. She has that combination of looks, personality, voice, and cooking talent that melts my heart, makes me hungry, and wishes she had those hands around me! I mean, her cooking show is like watching soft porn for foodies!

Bebe Neuwirth. Long legs, long dark hair, captivating personality, and she can act, sing, and dance. Love this photo of her.

5 comments:

La mujer said...

Giada DeLaurentis - is she related to Dino DeLaurentis? The big movie guy? and what's her name from the love boat. Hell, she looks better now than she did before!

SheenV said...

Giada is Dino's granddaughter.

Me! said...

Giada DeLaurentis is absolutely beautiful and everytiime I am flipping channels I have to stop and watch. Good pick.

aughra said...

I'd do bebe in a heartbeat.

SheenV said...

Gigi,

Nope, never have seen her, or any of the others, in real life. Jill supposedly lives in the next county to the north of where I live, and I have no idea about Rhudi other than she's no loger at CNN (their ratings must be going down as a result, lol!).