Since the trips are within driving distance, I'll be able to go shopping on my ways to the hotels: new heels, new panties, a bra, some stockings or pantyhose. Maybe some outerwear. Short-shorts if I can find them that late in the season, maybe a bikini or one-piece swim suit. That time of year will be good for running, so maybe a pair of women's running shorts and a running top. The second trip is over Halloween, so that will be a perfect opportunity to go out crossdressed - just need to get the costume right. Any suggestions??
Activities planned:
- I'll renew my Chatropolis membership so I can have unrestricted access to the chat rooms. I probably spend way too much time there when I do have the time. It's interface is old, but its always active.
- Dress up and go out for coffee at a Starbucks or other coffee shop. I love it when folks figure out that I'm wearing women's clothes.
- Shopping for clothes and a trip to an adult bookstore (if I can find one) for some toys.
The thing I like about Chatropolis is chatting with others that have the same or similar interests that I have, and sharing the image postings. It would be neat if I had friends on any of the boards. Occasionally I'll chat with someone that I've chatted with before, but that's hit or miss. What would be even cooler is meeting up with others. Not for intimate activities between us, but to be in the same room while being on the boards to share the experience.
Being dressed-up in a hotel room brings along with it a whole host of fantasies, centered mainly around 'getting caught' by a dominant female, be that a maid, room service waitress, or other hotel guest. They would catch me all dressed up, be disgusted at my behavior, and then proceed to humiliate and dominate me.
UPDATE 9/8/17: Both trips were cancelled. Argh!
UPDATE 9/8/17: Both trips were cancelled. Argh!
1 comment:
Sounds like someone is gonna have fun on hur trips! I like your little fantasy about being caught and punished/humiliated! BTW, I check you blog for updates now and again too.
Bad
Post a Comment