Thursday, June 15, 2017

When I first saw this picture, I passed it by quickly, but something caught my eye and I went back to look at Her in more detail.  Maybe it was Her legs, Her belly, Her pose, the look on Her face, the manicured nails, the blouse and skirt that look too tight or a few sizes too small.  All of it together.  In any case, She has it all to get me going.

The more I contemplate, I think it is that the clothes are too tight/small that makes this a great photo.  A looser blouse that would cover the waistband of the skirt, and a knee-length (or below knee) skirt would change everything.  Her choice of shoes would too - flats would be more plain, and heeled strappy sandals would liven things up (then I'd be focusing on Her toes and arches :)

I'd be on my knees at Her feet in a second in submission.  I'm also wanting to be crossdressed in front of Her.  I imagine that I'd be wearing tan stockings, a white garter belt, white satin string panties, a white bra, and maybe a white camisole over top.  Heels too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, think she's got very nice legs