Now that we've been in the summer season for quite some time, I can more fully indulge in one of my favorite crossedressing activities: wearing women's swimsuits! I love wearing them as i like the encasing feeling of the one piece suite and the versatility of the two piece (bikini or tankini). I like how they feel against my skin. I don't go to the beach or pool much, so you won't see me laying out in the sun or swimming in a two-piece bikini - I know I don't have the body to pull that off! I have worn just a plain pair of bottoms (boy-leg style) to the pool to swim laps. I just usually wear the suits under my clothes to wear them out in public. As with my usual dressing style, I have some from the plain and androgynous to the frilly and girly. Usually I'll put on a one-piece and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt or polo top over top: khaki shorts and a darker heavier shirt to keep the suit hidden, or a brighter suit under white shorts and a button down shirt to reveal the top to be a bit naughty. The once-piece suits that I have are similar to these:


The two piece suits I have are similar to these:


Its fun to wear the string-tie bikini under shorts and let the strings hang out over the sides, or wear a button-down shirt with the buttons undone most of the way down to show the swimsuit underneath.
1 comment:
I don't own any ladies swimwear. I've always wondered what it might feel like though. The materials are thicker and heavier ans more compressive than just a regular bra and panties, a different sensation I'm sure.
BTW, glad you unlocked your blog. I'd been checking periodically, but was never able to look at it.
Post a Comment