- As my last post indicated, I'm really getting into (pun intended) women's bathing suits. There's a couple shopping malls on the drive to the hotel, so I'll see what's left on the racks. Hopefully somethings are still there (and on sale!). Some panties, a bra, stockings and/or thigh-high socks too!
- There's an adult store not too far away either. Need to pick up a prostate massager, some lube, and maybe a masturbation sleeve.
- Maybe an adult DVD, but with so much adult entertainment on the internet, I'm not really sure if this is nessary anymore. It'd be more of something to play on my laptop in the background.
- I really should spend some time cleaning up the links on this blog. Many are dead ends, some I haven't visited in a long time.
"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Traveling in a few weeks
Yeah! In a few weeks I get to spend three nights in a hotel room for a work trip. My mind is already plotting and planning what to do in my free time. The bad part of the trip is that it is near corporate headquarters, so there will be others from the company in the hotel and nearby bars and restaurants, so no going out to have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment