"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Monday, November 28, 2011
Some new clothes
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lovely Sheen, hope to see you this w/e as I'm free until Sunday afternoon........
ot - and fun! i enjoyed browsing all the great stuff on this site. thanks for posting. readers who may be interested in learning about the sometimes dark and secret world of phone sex operators are also welcome here.
love the bodice, very sexy. Very sexy. if you like vintage clothes, please visit ColetteClayton.com for awesome vintage finds and one of a kin handcrafted tribal accessories.
6 comments:
Lovely Sheen, hope to see you this w/e as I'm free until Sunday afternoon........
I like the red and black top, very sexy.
The blue looks as though it would be easier for you to use when running.
ot - and fun! i enjoyed browsing all the great stuff on this site. thanks for posting.
readers who may be interested in learning about the sometimes dark and secret world of phone sex operators are also welcome here.
love the bodice, very sexy. Very sexy.
if you like vintage clothes, please visit ColetteClayton.com for awesome vintage finds and one of a kin handcrafted tribal accessories.
Love your blog btw...prettty interesting :)
Thank you, Colette! Love the clothes on your site. How did you find me?
I totally have those black shoes! Love them!
-Nico
Post a Comment