Hi everyone! I'm on another trip this week and next with Thanksgiving in between. Today before I drove across the state I stopped at the local adult store for something to keep me busy. First, a video, BFF's#3. Its a typical lesbian flick.
The other thing I bought was a Tenga Egg. I bought the Wavy style. I'd seen these before and was always tempted to buy one. I figured I'd give it a try once I reached the hotel, but curiosity got my cat and I had to whip them (my cock and the egg) out while I was driving. I may have mentioned this before - stroking my cock while driving on the highway. No one seems to notice so I just go about my business. I opened the egg to find a white silicone blob with a hole in one end and a packet of lube. I thought the hole would be smaller and tighter, so at first I was a little disappointed. I worked up a woody and then slipped it on without lube (too messy in the car). The silicone is very stretchy and pliable, so I was able to pull it down to the base of my shaft. It fit like a second skin, but it wanted to pull back up to the top unless I kept pulling it down. The silicone kept my cock nice and warm and the egg seemed to amplify my touches. I kept the teasing up for tens of miles and held back from cumming while driving. Pictures and test results while using lube to cum later ;)
4 comments:
Great to read a your egg testing review. I bought one last year but still have to use it on a cock. The problem is that when I get one to play with I don't really want to waste it on an egg!!!
Amanda! Thanks for stopping by. Why don't you have him use it on himself to entertain you?
Good idea, that would spice things up a little.
Nice read.
You can get all the eggs here at a discount.
http://www.tenga-usa.com/tenga-egg.html
Post a Comment