TMI Tuesday My pick of the questions from #229 & 330
1. With warm weather on the horizon, what outdoor activity are you most looking forward to? Running and not freezing my ass off. It's a lot more fun to run in the warmer weather, especially since the ladies will be wearing less when the run too.
5. If you could change the tune of the ice cream truck to any song, which would you change it to and why? "Ice cream man" by Van Halen. Rock on!
Bonus (optional): What's your craziest Spring Break memory? Explain. The one time I went on Spring Break in college we went to Florida. Not the wild and crazy Daytona Beach, but the old-folks resort of Marcos Island. We didn't to anything crazy, except for the one guy that was with us that none of us knew. There was a group of very large girls in our hotel, and much to our surprise, that odd guy was bangin them all week. At least he got some. None for me, and not that I wanted any of that anyway at that time. Looking back, I should have gone for it.
2. What's one sexual guilty pleasure that you wouldn't openly tell your friends about? Why? Watching porn, and the types of porn I like to watch. And the crossdressing. I don't think any of them would suspect all of that. If they did find out, they'd probably say "Oh, you know what they say about those 'quiet ones'?"
4. Roses are red, violets are blue...I love to wear panties, that is very true!
Bonus (optional): How many times have you thought about sex in the last 24 hours? What triggered it? Who did it involve? All the time! Except for that time I was reading the paper (no, that bra ad made me think about sex), or while washing the dishes (no, the warm water made me think about sex in the shower), or folding laundy (nope, folding panties...).
2 comments:
have a peek at OHNT from 2 weeks ago and you will see me and my lover, he is wearing my stockings and panties x
Haha...washing dishes =P
Post a Comment