Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two posts in one day! As you ma=y have noticed I haven't been traveling since early September. This has been a good thing as it has allowed me to catch up on a lot of stuff that was getting put off due to traveling. At first this was great - I was tired of the constant back-and-forth, cramped flights, not sleeping in my own bed, etc. The up side was that I was accustomed to having lots of time to dress up in my girly clothes, go out for some fun in them, spend (probably too much) time masturbating and surfing the Interweb for porn and chats after work every night. Now I'm getting a bit antsy. I'm horny all the time, and it seems that in the last 6 weeks either 'Aunt Flow' has been at our house or one or both of us has some sort of cold. I'm starting to miss all the 'me' time I had.

No, I wouldn't want to trade this life for that. I just need a little bit of it. I want some time to go shopping for some new girl-clothes, to dress up, to edge for a long while.

No comments: