Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Last night on my way back to the hotel from shopping I stopped at a quick-mart for a water and a bottle of beer. Much to my luck this girl was at the counter in front of me. The clerk was quizzing her on her ID. I'm not sure what she was buying, but he said that the photo on the ID didn't look like her. She was able to recite her address and other details, and explained that she just turned 21 a few days ago. That bought me enough time to snap this picture.

3 comments:

doll said...

I am sure those shoes had you salivating. They look great on her legs.

SheenV said...

Her legs had me delerious! I just wish she had turned around - I didn't get a chance to see her face. And too bad she didn't drop something, lol!

badside said...

Scrumptious!