Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday #169:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life? It's at about a 6. There's definitely room for improvement. Frequency is what's lacking, and time is the one thing that is most needed to increase it. I could also use a good lengthy dose of "me time" - just time by myself to masturbate and dive into crossdressing for a longer length of time. There's nothing quite like sitting down and looking at a few new porn magazines (like Leg Show), looking at porn on the Internet (xhampster, RedTube, VoyerWeb, or any of the various links on the right) or on DVD, and masturbating. One new site that I just found is Fantasti. It has videos and a decent chat room. Chatting is another thing I like to do while stimulating myself, either in a chat room, in Yahoo chat, or even on the telephone. Part of the attraction is just connecting with someone else during such an intimate time, and the excitement of interacting with a new person.

Anyway, what I really need is a business trip to take me somewhere for a few days. I'd be able to take my girl-clothes, some of my porn, and have some fun at the hotel. Once I'm at my room, I'd strip off my clothes and take a nice warm bath with some scented soaps, apply some scented lotions, and then dress up in a new pair of stockings, garter belt, string bikini, and bra. If it were near dinner time, I'd then put on a pair of women's jeans, a not-too-feminine button-down shirt, a low pair of heels, and head out for dinner or, more likely, shopping! Shopping is always fun. Its always interesting to see of the saleswomen notice that I'm wearing women's clothes. If they don't, they usually ask "What size is she?" or something similar. If they do notice, then they are either much more accommodating ("Let me help you find something to go with that.") or they just ignore me. Either way is okay by me. Then maybe to a coffee shop, again to see if anyone notices my clothes. One sure way to get noticed is to wear higher heels, or to wear a tighter shirt, or wear a shirt or pants that are obviously women's.

Then back to the hotel room. I'll take off my shirt and pants, leave the lingerie on, and put on a sexier pair of heels. Then out comes the laptop and any magazines I've brought. I'll page through them while on-line in a chat room or watching a DVD, edging for hours. If I have my camera with me, I'll take some pictures (let me know if you have a Flickr account and I can give you Friends & Family access to those pictures - hopefully you have some too).

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is? "Why isn't her hand unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants?"

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you? "Take those pants off now!"

4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex? Nothing out of the ordinary for me yet. Although Costa Rica was the most exotic.

5. How do you liked to be kissed? Long kisses with lots of tongue.

Bonus (as in optional): Most embarrassing sexual moment? It would be the few times of premature ejaculation. Nothings worse than cumming before either of us wants me to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On #2...patience, man, patience. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love being kissed up against a wall by a big sexy man... all that passion... mmm

*note to self*

must meet big sexy man to have wild steamy kissing with...

KatieCD said...

I need more "me" time too. I'd love to see your flickr account. I'm at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe4all/