I've been working on remodeling the blog, so that's my lame excuse for not posting since last week. Blogger has a lot of new features, and the blogroll needs a vast pruning. Hopefully it won't be too long until I'm done.
WW #39
1.) Do you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel? Usually so when I'm driving around town or on the highway.
2.) How long do you keep cards given to you on birthdays and holidays before throwing them away? If you don't throw them out, what do you do with them? I save the funny ones, and lately any that make sounds/play music. Especially if they are the Hoops & YoYo variety!
3.) If, when you die, you could will any one of your characteristics to your children (child/future children), what would it be and why? Determination. Just because someone says "no" doesn't mean that I can't do it.
4.) What is the best personality trait you got from your mother and the best personality trait that you got from your father? An eye for fashion from my Mom. She has a pretty good eye for it. From my Dad, being very accepting of others, no matter their lot in life.
5.) What is something that you wish you had a better understanding of? Using the different types of hops, malts, and yeasts for brewing beer. There are a lot of varieties out there, and not every combination makes a good tasting beer. Its a complex science and the best way to learn is by doing. I just need more time!
6.) What makes you nervous? Needles. And being near very beautiful women. I mean, if I were near bloggers like Maureen, LeDemure, Aughra, KK, Amorous Rocker, Sabrina, to name a few, I'd be a nervous wreck - anything I say or do would (in my mind) always be the wrong thing.
7.) What is the strangest household object that you have ever or would ever use for help in masturbation? Probably melons would be the strangest. Just cut a hole of sufficient diameter and plunge right in!
8.) What do you have sitting on the countertop in your bathroom? Toothbrush in holder, face soap, and hand soap. I don't like clutter.
1 comment:
My co-worker loves Hoops & Yoyo, LOL. I had no idea who they were until them..
Post a Comment