Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blah. Nothing exciting to post about today, so here's some un-exciting news:

I just found out that the Stoogeum is just a few miles away from where I work. Its a Three Stooges Museum. I've been living here all this time, drove past the road its on a thousand times, and never knew it was there. That will have to change!

I need to have a minor surgical procedure done in January to fix an inguinal hernia. I had it fixed when way back when I was an infant. I think it is pretty much in the same place as its under the scar. I'll have to take pictures of the old scar before the repair and the new scar after its healed for all of you.

Still not sure what I mean? Did you ever see "Sixteen Candles"?



Long Duck Dong: "I love visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, and writing letters to parents, and pushing lawn mowing machine so Grandpa’s hyena don’t get disturbed."

Mike: (laughing) "Hernia."

Do you have a good eye? Try The Eyeballing Game to find out. Or maybe Robokill is more your speed. And then there's the more abstract Auditorium.

Not much else to report on today.

2 comments:

badside said...

Weird, that adult warning thingy is gone, now I can click right over to your blog again.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and A Happy new Year, Love mike & eva xx