"There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand." PW Herman
Hahahahaha XD Yup, glad to be back too. A lot has happened since I've last blogged. Thought a fresh start was in order ^.^ Hehehehe, that's not my back XD Not too far from it, but still, it was a lovely deviant art. I think I'll post the full pic later on- it was gorgeous!
And yep, good hard fucks, I believe, are a perfect remedy most times XD
3 comments:
Ha! This made me laugh.
Hullo, Sheen! I must say, I have to agree- though I do prefer vibrating. Rings of any type tend to annoy me after some time ^.^
Hahahahaha XD
Yup, glad to be back too. A lot has happened since I've last blogged. Thought a fresh start was in order ^.^
Hehehehe, that's not my back XD Not too far from it, but still, it was a lovely deviant art. I think I'll post the full pic later on- it was gorgeous!
And yep, good hard fucks, I believe, are a perfect remedy most times XD
Post a Comment