The remnants of Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna that past through the Philly region on Saturday was a much needed relief from the mini-drought that we've had. I didn't mind the rain at all - it gave me a chance to spend some time on the sofa watching football for a change.
I've been running more and more. My leg still has some soreness, but none of the tell-tale swelling or tenderness that would indicate a return of the stress fracture. I ran a 5K race last Sunday, the first in almost a year. I ran it in 25:04 and struggled to maintain a consistent pace during the last mile. On the bright side, I did win 3rd place in my age group, 40-44 males. Lots of work needed to get back to pre-injury state.
My 10-year anniversary at work will be in a couple of months. They sent me an e-mail to pick out a gift. I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say, but the selection is pretty lame. I still have the watch from my 5-year anniversary, and I don't really want/need a mantle clock, luggage, and golf clubs. The telescope caught my eye, and after reading poor reviews on the Internet about it, its off the list. Same for the bike (not made anymore) and the GPS (poor reviews). The list boils down to a Sony Playstation 2 or a Canon PowerShot A580. I'd really go for a Wii or a Nikon D40 if offered.
TMI Tuesday #151
1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most. Dinner at a nice restaurant then going to a brewpub or a tavern with a good selection of draught beer.
- Restaurants: Alma de Cuba, the Continental Midtown, Amada, El Vez, Fogo De Chao. Maybe even Cereality or the Silk City Diner.
- Beer: The Standard Tap, Jose Pistola's, the Memphis Taproom, Nodding Head Brewery, and Dock Street Beer.
- Desert: The Naked Chocolate Cafe, Capogrio Gelato, or the Franklin Fountain.
2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant? Submissive.
3. What do you usually wear to bed? Boxers and a t-shirt, winter or summer.4. Have you ever seen a counselor? Yes. It was when I was coming to grips with crossdressing. I was having a lot of mixed feelings about it, and then when I told her about it I decided to get some help.
5. Lights on or off?: I like them off when we're in the throws of passion - I'm much more tactile than visual.
Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm? I don't think so. Its pretty obvious if a guy doesn't have one, and I can't say that I've never finished a race I've started, so to speak. I can tell when she has them - very hot hands and contractions.
5 comments:
I really wondered about how a guy would go about faking an orgasm. It seems like it would be rather tricky to successfully pull off, ya know? Lol. A couple guys answered that they had so I had to ask how they pulled that off without being found. I know it's a weird thing to be curious about but I really want to know how a guy would go about doing that, lol.
Your date is very well planned, lol.
I like your #4 answer. I'm always curious about how people come to terms with certain things. Like my family knowing for a fact that I'm bisexual now. It's interesting that they don't mind mentioning it and they're not so weird about it now. At first, they were. Now, they're used to the idea and when the subject comes off they don't squirm away from it. Also, I realized at a young age that I liked boys and girls. I had big problems within myself getting to a point where I didn't feel like I was vile, wrong and disgusting for what I felt. I'm sure a therapist might have helped me along with realizing there wasn't something wrong with me but I was young and definitely too afraid at the time to admit to anyone what I was struggling with. :)
I'm glad your leg is doing better! Time is all you need and you'll be back to where you want to be. :)
Sorry for such a long winded comment, lol. I get carried away sometimes. ;)
Happy Tuesday!
Glad to hear your out running again. As for the ten year gift, I'd go for the camera, but then that's only because I already have a PS2! ;^)
Hot hands......now I have never noticed this but next time I am in the throes, if I can concentrate on such things, I will take note.they are very hot at the moment but that might be the 34C temperature!
WOW, I am impressed by your running. I know it is not what you did before your injury but I think 3rd in your age group sounds fantastic.
I say, take the camera, you can do HNT's :)
xo
AR - Yeah, not sure how a guy could fake it either. And self-imposed guilt is a tough thing to shake.
Fred, Evening - I may just go with the camera. The Nikon 5200 that I have is about 5 years old, so a new one would be an improvement. And I will try to post some HNT's!
Doll - If I'm ever in Aussie land, I'll try to help!
Post a Comment