Now that it has stopped raining and its nearly "beer o'clock", time to take a look ahead for what's in store for the weekend:
- Pick up the flowers as it is her birthday this weekend
- Mow the lawn once it dries out, hopefully Saturday morning
- Watch the Buckeyes beat up Cincinnati Saturday afternoon
- Block Party Saturday night with the neighbors
- 5K race on Sunday morning, then go to the township's Community Day
- Bake a cake from scratch for her birthday
- Dinner with her Monday night for the birthday
Check out this ad for Bookbinder's that was in the paper this morning. I've never been there, and I'm positive that chicks like these don't dress like that there. However, they are a group of hotties!!
2 comments:
I'd shop there!
Not living in Philadelphia and owning a used bookshop at first I thought it was the latter. No one dresses like that in my shop but it certainly might boost business.
Post a Comment