Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday

Buckeyes 2-0!!: Did you catch the OSU vs Texas game Saturday night? Great game! Outstanding!! There were a few moments during the game that could have changed the momentum and the score. Thankfully, my Buckeyes pulled through for another win. Go Bucks – Beat Cincinnati on Saturday. What happened to Penn State? Before the game I thought it would be a close game. Is ND that good? The remainder of the season will tell us.

Beer Fest: The other highlight of the weekend was going to a Jazz & Beer Fest in a nearby town. For me, the jazz was just something to listen to while I sampled the beers. There were a good variety of brewers and styles for the size of the venue. Although how Budweiser got a table was beyond me - I don’t think anyone actually sampled it. The food inside the beer area was also pretty tasty – freshly baked soft pretzels, a variety of cheese, various barbequed meats, and pizza. I might have also added some sweets like cheesecake, chocolate cake or brownies, and some fruits that would complement the various beer styles if I were one of the organizers.

Fall Fashions: What’s the deal with tunics being in style this year? Who’s the buyer that over-ordered and convinced the marketing folks to make them the new fashion ‘must have’? Tunics have always looked frumpy to me. I hope I don’t see any crossdressers making this mistake!

Leg Show: I bought the recent October issue of Leg Show as well as a special edition that is currently on the newsstands. No time for complete reviews now, just a short one on the special edition: it is a collection of twenty ladies who have their own commercial websites. Plenty of eye candy with which to jerk off. A couple of my favorites, Elise and Slutty Sammi, are there as well as many that were previously unknown to me. I will have to get to know them better soon.

2 comments:

SheenV said...

Oh, tragic, what a sensual picture you've placed in my mind with that description! I wonder if anyone sells such a tunic?

tom said...

tunics? really? not good.

I am going to asimilar festival this weekend. I hope to see many sexy toes.