Green Tea. Just had a cup. Hit the spot.
Firewire. My eMac has two firewire ports. Up until last month I never used them. Then I bought an external hard drive for back-ups and storage. The Firewire port worked well when I first connected it. I was able to back everything up and read from the drive. Then about two weeks ago I tried accessing it again and my computer didn't recognize it. The drive came with a USB port also, and that worked. After a call to customer service, I sent the drive back. Today they said all is well with the drive and it is probably my eMac that is having the problem. They suggested re-setting the PRAM which I'll do later today. They also suggested that I connect another Firewire device, which I don't have. I'll have to borrow someone's iPod. (Yes, I'm the only Apple owner that doesn't own an iPod.) My question is this: why doesn't someone make a small device to test a Firewire port, sort of like one of those little USB keychain drives? It would certainly come in handy for me at times like this.
The Race. I'm ready for it. One stupid thing I did on Wednesday is I went for a long run wearing a pair of running shorts that I haven't worn in a long time. The chaffing on my inner thigh looks like a cheese grater was taken to it. Those shorts will go into the trash. I hope I see many women in running skirts. I think they're sharp looking. I mean, running behind a woman with a great ass in tight spandex shorts is quite overtly visually attractive. But there's something about the skirt. Its demurely sexually attractive. Or maybe its the thought of trying to get a look up it. Running behind, and trying to keep up with, a cute woman is better motivation for running fast than running behind some big sweaty guy that has antiperspirant running down his arms.
Bosco. Its George's PIN (from Seinfeld).
Tomorrow is National Home Brew Day. Go out and brew some beer!
4 comments:
you know what?
I've really gotten into the green tea flavour of nestea - have you tried it yet?
it's so nice and refreshing. ^_^
I'll have to try it - thanks! for the tip.
"Or maybe its the thought of trying to get a look up it. Running behind, and trying to keep up with, a cute woman is better motivation for running fast than running behind some big sweaty guy that has antiperspirant running down his arms."
Oh my Good SheenV - You have me in tears with this imagery! Classic! Thank you for the lift ;-) I needed it!
and good luck on the race! :-)
BOSCO! -dead-
ha!
Post a Comment