Hiromi assigned me the letter "C" to play with (who was assigned the letter "D" by Darkneuro). I’m writing this while I’m on the Amtrak train from Philly to New Haven, CT, in hopes of inspiration. Not much yet in Philly as I see mostly junkyards and highways. On to the first.
1) Computers. Very important. Can’t live without them. If you can, you probably are not reading this. If you can’t and don’t want to, then reading this is a good way to spend some entertainment time. I have an eMac at home. I love it! Once you go Mac, you’ll never go back. No iPod yet. Looking at the Apple website is like looking at porn for the geek in me. Going to the Apple store is like going to the best strip club in the world (again for the geek in me), only I can touch the merchandise all I want.
2) Chocolate. Deep, dark, and bitter. My current fav is the Trader Joe’s Pound Plus Bittersweet bar. One square of it in the mouth is like what the best cup of hot cocoa should be like. This stuff gives me the warm & fuzzy feelings inside when I eat it. It relaxes me. Like George Costanza’s perfect pastrami sandwich, eating this chocolate while having sex could be the combo that actually sends me into that euphoric orgasm that we all hope to achieve every time.
3) Custard. We past a Rita’s Water Ice a few miles back. Sure, frozen custard is not in the same world as hand-scooped ice cream (especially if it is Philadelphia-style). Rita’s version of gelati is a bit of frozen custard on the bottom of a cup, then water ice, then more frozen custard. Mmmmm….
4) Curves. As in the curves of a woman. The curves of her back looking down from her shoulders to her ass. The curves of her ass. The curves of her waist in profile. The curves of her legs. The curves of her feet, especially the underside of the arch of her foot, and the top too.
5) Coven. A group of witches. Saw a sign for Monty Python’s Spamalot. Reminds me of one of my favorite parts of The Search for the Holy Grail. “What do you do with a witch?” “Burn them!” “What else can you do with witches?” “Burn them!”
6) Cotton. Cotton panties. No, not granny panties, or panties with cute flowers on them. Sexy ones. If nothing else, Victoria’s Secret has done more for making all other manufacturers make their panties more sexy, stylish, and modern. Just look at Jockey. Sure, they might be plain, but they are much sexier than they used to be. I love panties – I love looking at women in them, I love to wear them, I love to shop for them. Oh, and if you have access to the November 2005 issue of Leg Show, Jessica Michaels has a great editorial on the history of panties.
7) Corset. Another lovely piece of women’s lingerie. They might not be the most popular thing to wear amongst women, but they are probably one thing that men love to see women wear. I’ve had a few of them (department store brands) and I like the way the feel – the encasement, the firmness. And some of the come with garter straps for stockings (and that’s another post all together). They needn’t be fancy or frilly. And I think that’s what Victoria’s Secret is not getting right. They make a lot of lovely lingerie that just isn’t sturdy enough to wear all the time. Its just window dressing. They could do a lot for garter belts and corsets if they made them for every- and all-day wear. The Brits do it well (see the link to the left for StockingsHQ).
8) Catharsis. That’s what this blog is to me. A place to get it all out. Crossdressing is also a catharsis. Which leads to…
9) Clandestine (concealed, secret). That’s a good word for describing my style of crossdressing. I’m not one to wear a wig, make-up, and a dress in public places. When I am dressed in public, I’ll wear women’s khakis or jeans, more on the plain side than frilly and fancy. My blouses are similar. Underneath, however, it is all very feminine, from the colors to the styles of lingerie: stockings, pantyhose, panties, bras, camisoles. From the outside, one might not notice right away that I’m wearing women’s clothes – clandestine!
10) Climax. That’s what I have planned for later tonight once I arrive at the hotel. Strip down, take a nice hot bubble bath, shave, dress in some lingerie, then look as some porn – on the web and the few issues of Leg Show that I brought with me.
4 comments:
I am with you on everything except CORSET. It's not a piece of clothing! It should be classified as a torture engine and banned by the UN!! People who manufacture it should be tried for crimes against humanity...
Your blog just keeps getting better. I think it is one of the best anywhere. There is another very important thing that begins with "C", the most marvelous place in the world.
sonia, spoken like a true nudist that I love you for.
alsktrosor, I know which word you have in mind. It is such an obvious one that I prefered to leave it out.
clit?
Post a Comment