Friday, October 14, 2005

More Info About Me

At one of the EZBoards where I'm a member, they ask a lot of 'getting to know you' questions, so I thought I'd post the Q&A's here for your info as well.

Q. What is it about women's clothing that turns you on?
A. There are many things, in no particular order:
1) I have a fetish for hosiery and heels, as well as women's legs and feet.
2) Style - women's clothes are much more stylish than men's, more colors, fabrics, etc. They are more fitted and stretchy.
3) The feel of wearing them, the tactile sensations. Hosiery, stockings and pantyhose, are very sensual garments. The feel of wearing a bra and/or garter belt is also a turn on, as well as heels.
4) I'm not a drag queen, and I don't wear dress, wigs, and make-up. I do wear women's pants, blouses, shoes, and lingerie. When I do wear these clothes in public, one may not always immediately recognize them as women's clothes, and the exciting part is that I am.
5) I wear the clothes not because I am trying to "become" a woman or "pass" as one. It has more to do with how I feel when wearing them. It is hard to explain easily. Sort of like wearing the clothes gives me the feeling of how it would feel to be a woman who's wearing the clothes. Her wearing them turns me on, so me wearing them is also turning me on.

Q. Besides water what drink would you pick if it was the only thing you could have for the rest of your life?
A. BEER!!!

Q. What song do you choose if you wanted to be in a better mood?
A. Almost any song by They Might Be Giants. Or even "She Sells Sanctuary" by The Cult.

Q. If you could go back in time, what year would you go back to? Why?
A. Probably the late 1700's to experience the history of the states.

Q. If you could name a city, what name would you name it?
A. Sheenville

Q. What is the wildest thing you've done in your life? What's the kinkiest thing you've ever experienced?
A. A few years ago I went to a place called The Royal Castle, a place where they have Mistresses to have an experience with. I had always wanted to have the experience of being dominated as I have a very submissive personality. I made an appointment and dressed in some of my favorite girl clothes - black Victoria's Secret pantyhose, bra, and panties, a black waist nipper (like a corset, but not as long), black jeans, a white blouse, and a pair of 4" heels. When I arrived, the secretary berated me and told me to go into the other room as sit down. I did so and waited for what seemed like 15 minutes before someone came in. The room had the typical BSDM stuff - lots of chains, ropes, paddles, tables and chairs that had restraints on them, etc.

The first Mistress came in and explained the rules of the house to me and told me a bit about herself. She said another would come in ad do the same, and then I could pick with whom I wanted to have the session. She had on a red and white striped corset, stockings, and mini skirt. Very attractive but young and petite. The second one then came in. She was at least as tall as me, long black hair, and she was wearing a long knit dress that had a slit all the way up both sides. I picked her. I explained what I was interested in. She had me undress, and as I was taking of the blouse and jeans, she noticed my lingerie. She had me spin around so she could check me out and seemed to be pleased. Then she blindfolded me and lead me to a high table. She had me get on it and tied my hands up above my head. She got on in front of me and put one leg on my shoulder. She was wearing hosiery and she told me to kiss her leg. She put her other foot on my crotch, digging the heel of her shoe into my balls. Then she put the other leg on my other shoulder and had me kiss that leg, squeezing my head between her legs. Then she lead me over to a kneeler (like they have in church) and had me kneel on it with my arms over the front. She tied them down and proceeded to spank me and humiliate me. She used he hands first, then a paddle. I had to beg her to stop as part of the scene. Each time I'd ask her to stop, she hit me harder. When she thought I had enough she stood in front of me and lifted a foot into my face, having me lick and kiss it. She occasionally reached over to paddle me. Then she stood over me with my head between her legs, squeezing them together and telling me to beg for forgiveness. Then she turned around and put her ass in my face, telling me to kiss and lick it. By this time I was sooo horny and ready to cum, I asked if I could do so. She got very angry. More paddles for my ass. She wanted to see me cum without touching myself. I couldn't as my hands were still tied. She got behind me, spread my legs, and used the paddle to softly spank my cock and balls. I had to beg for her to not spank me harder. She berated me and said she would stop when I came. It took a lot of effort, but I eventually did cum. I was exhausted from the effort and the begging. She untied my hands and watched me clean up. I asked if I could use the bathroom, and she lead me, still in my lingerie, out into the lobby past the secretary and the other Mistresses to the bathroom. They were all whistling and making comments about me. I came out and then got dressed. When I left the place, the secretary left with me and we chatted a bit in the elevator. Now she was a pleasant person just wanting to leave work and get to the bars.

Q. When you were a teenager, would you say you were more into sex or more into music?
A. Music, unless you count masturbation as sex, then it was masturbation.

Q. Who is your favorite author?
A. Frank Herbert

Q. Your favorite movie?
A. Star Wars

Q. Favorite sexual position?
A. Only one?! On the bottom - as Kramer says "Let her do all the work."

Q. What's something you find yourself saying a lot?
A. "Rats!"

Q. What was your last thought?
A. Sex

Q. When is your bedtime?
A. Usually 10PM

Q. When was the last time you laughed? What was it that you laughed at?
A. Today at a meeting, just trying to be polite by laughing at a joke that wasn't really funny.

Q. What color is your bedroom carpet?
A. Hardwood floors.

Q. How many fingers am I holding up?
A. Umm, three, and I can't read between the lines!

Q. What did you purchase last time you went to the grocery store?
A. Bottled water, 5 gallons for brewing beer.

Q. What scents stimulate your sexual urges?
A. Vanilla!!!

Q. Describe your hobby and what inspires you to do it?
A. Homebrewing. I like to make stuff (baking is another hobby), I like to drink beer, and I like to see if I can make something good.

Q. You're going to apply for a job as a female impersonator, which female celebrity do you go as?
A. Lilith from Cheers.

Q. Which band or solo performer is your fave and why?
A. The Talking Heads, very original music & lyrics, and it gets me going.

Q. What question would you like to be asked? AND what is your answer to that question?
A. Can we give you suggestions to make your blog better? Yes, please do!

Q. Of all the 7 deadly sins: Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Greed, Pride, Wrath and Lust -- which are you most guilty of?
A. Lust, I'm a total horn dog and an orgasm is the ultimate high.

Q. What was the last thing you put into your mouth?
A. A mint after eating lunch.

Q. What are your 7 favorite sexual positions??
A. 7?!?!? I'm not sure I've gotten to seven different ones. My SO doesn't like to experiment, so its usually me on top or her on top.

Q. If you could have a lifetime supply of something...what would it be?
A. Really good microbrewy beer, preferably a porter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Royal Castle"...?

Hot.

That's the type of stuff I want to hear more about.

SheenV said...

Anonymous,

Sure, I can tell more, just tell me more about you.

... said...

a. love TMBG
b. great freakin dom story! I'm a bit submissive in bed (opposite my personality)and have always wanted to be the girl =) I think i could swing a paddle like a pro - and god how i would love to ride a boy all tied up and pretty like a present (my last time doing so was with chains and the bed broke halfway through - it was like 9 years ago)
c. make your blog better? post everyday!
d. if the secretary was that different think of what the dom was really like.
e. you don't have 7 positions?! top, bottom, doggy, standing, spooning, him standing her wrapped around, him standing her laying on the edge of something half lifted upside down, reverse cowgirl, him kneeling her legs over his shoulder, scissor style.... thats seven right? need to stop gettin a bit worked up thinkin about em =)

SheenV said...

Thanks, mommy! We'll have to get to work on the other positions. Darn homework! lol

aughra said...

I could never be a dominatrix- I am an enabler and helpmeet and a pleaser. It's what I do.

I love TMBG, too!

And I need a new waist cincher....

SheenV said...

Wasit cinchers are the best! I love the contraint feeling, and it helps the posture.