If one day you were to awake and find that you have superpowers, what kind do you have and do you use them for good or evil?
I would like to have two powers: The ability to instantly change into a woman, and the power of invisibility. I would change into a woman whenever I wanted to go shopping. I know you are thinking "But Sheen, you like to be seen buying women's clothes." Yes, I do, and it would be fun to go into the store in male mode, change into a woman in the dressing room, then leave as one, or vice versa. I would also be able to dress in all of my favorite clothes anywhere I went. Invisibility speaks for itself in all of the perverted things you are thinking - watching women while they are naked.
Hmm, the question also asks if for good or evil. For good. Don't want to give people like me a bad reputation. The answer is very juvenile. I think most people who would be granted such powers would tend to have fun with them at first, like Spiderman did. After the novelty wears off and I figure out what they should be used for, then I would be more responsible.
No comments:
Post a Comment