Hey look! A new post!
I recently signed-up for an account at Discord. Anyone else go there? I'm just starting to get a feel for the site. It is made up of many different servers or sites, and each server or site is pretty much whatever the moderators want it to be. I found a few seedier ones that align with my interests, and am still looking for others. Let me know if you're there and we can connect, and if you have any suggested servers for me to check out.
I've been on Chatropolis for some time now. I'm not there regularly, but it is a good place to hang out and share photos.
Reddit is another place that I'm at. Let me know if you're there too.
1 comment:
Hi Sheen Nick here.
Blog at nikktv75.vlogspot.co.uk
Stay in touch
Chaturbate is good on your fecommendation
Nick xx
Post a Comment