“Pr0gress to 1oo” is a game app that I recently downloaded on my iPhone. Since it was a free Starbucks download, I thought it might be something to occupy those little moments while waiting in line or during commercials while watching television. Little did I know that it could turn into something much more.
The game is seemingly simple: “Interact with your iPhone or iPad in ways that you never thought possible! Get ready to be puzzled and amazed as you prod, shake, and dance your way through 100 playful puzzles!”(Apple iTunes store).
At first the puzzles are just words on the screen with some sound effects. Later on (not sure which level) a female voice with a British accent talks to you, giving you feedback on how you solve the puzzles. Me being me – a sucker for women with accents giving positive feedback – I just love Her voice! Her inflection, the way She says “Good boy!” and “Come on!” – I imagine my submissive self obeying Her wish to solve the puzzles and being rewarded for it by Her feedback. I mean, it really puts me in sub-space. I just hope there’s more than 100 levels….
1 comment:
I'll have to look for that app!
Post a Comment