Tuesday, November 17, 2015

As many of you know, I crossdress mainly when I go on business trips.  I'm very unlikely to see anyone that I know from home or from work, so I'm reasonably safe from getting recognized.  However, I do like to be seen crossdressed.  There's a certain thrill to having someone notice that I'm wearing women's clothes even though I'm not presenting as a woman.  The feel of wearing the clothes when I go out of a walk or to a coffee shop is so very sensual and exciting.

These trips also give me lots of time to pamper myself: bubble baths, scented soaps & shampoos, scented body lotions, maybe even some perfume.  It would be fun to have someone notice these scents.  I pamper myself in buying new women's clothes - there's nothing quite like putting an outfit together at the store(s) and then dressing up in them.

I also like to spend time on-line at Tumblr and Flickr; and chatting at Chatropolis or on Yahoo messenger.  The frustrating part of these activities is that interaction between myself and others is hit or miss.  It takes a while to find someone to chat with on Chatropolis that has my same interests and is interesting to chat with. Do you know of a good chat room or PSO? Please let me know.

I had an interesting and fun activity on my last trip.  I was on my cell phone with a PSO and we decided to go on a bit of an adventure in the hotel.  I was wearing a pair of women's pants, a blouse, heels, and underneath panties, bra, and stockings.  We spoke as I left my room and took the elevator to the lobby, describing to her what and who I saw.  When I got to the front desk she told me what to do and say.  She had me ask for change for a $20 bill and then tuck the change into my bra. I did so and responded 'Yes, Ma'am' when she asked me if I did.  She wanted me to ask the woman at the desk if she liked my outfit, but I chickened out - the girl at the desk didn't look like the type that would play along. As punishment she told me to walk away from the front of the desk so the clerk could see all of me and walk around until the clerk did notice the heels. It didn't take long as the lobby had marble floors and my heels made the identifying 'click, click' as I walked.  I wish there were others in the lobby, but it was kind of late at night.  

It was such a rush to be talking to someone while crossdressed! Very liberating and exciting. She was really good at prodding me on, disciplining me, and arousing me. I do plan on talking to her again on my December trip, maybe even venturing out from the hotel to a bar or coffee shop.

No comments: