Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thoughts....

I know, its been too long since my not-too-frequent posts.  I really need to renovate this blog - delete the links on the side that don't work and are no longer interesting to me, and add links to sites that are of current interest.  And I need to post more often, if only I had more things to post about.  

Crossdressing is still a huge interest, I just haven't had the time to practice it.  So am I still considered a crossdresser?  I need dedicate some time to rediscover.  

I love looking at the fashion blogs out there - lots of fashionistas posting pictures of their outfits - the stuff crossdressing dreams are made of.  

My Flickr site hasn't seen a new post in ages either.  I am more active on Tumblr.  Its a lot easier to flip through pictures and re-post and comment on the things of fantasy and fetish.  I don't have much original content there.  Same at Google+.

No comments: