Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Window Shopping


There's not much more frustrating for a crossdresser than to go shopping and not being able to shop for new girl-clothes.  Yesterday I went shopping at the outlet mall and I was with some family so I couldn't shop for the things I really wanted to shop for.  Each store we went to I looked at and sometimes tried on boring male clothes.  Not that I didn't need some new male clothes, but male clothes are very boring compared to women's clothes. 

Take the Nike Shop as an example.  The men's clothes are mostly black with some red, white, and dark blue. The styles are loose-fitting and mundane.  The women's clothes, on the other hand, are bright and colorful, much more stylish, closer-fitting, and sexy.  With one eye looking at men's black and baggy running shorts, my other eye was checking out the colorful and shorter women's running shorts, and the bright running tops and exercise bras. How I wanted to try some of them on!

Same thing at the other stores we visited - Izod, Adidas, Bass, Jockey.  And all I could do is window shop while walking by the New York & Company, Maidenform, to name a few, as well as all the shoe stores.

On the way home someone wanted to stop by another mall.  We walked by an American Apparel store and my heart sank as I really wanted to go in and browse the women's clothes (I'm always game for a new pair of thigh-high tube socks!).  However, being a closeted CD with the family, I kept myself in check.

Yep, the next time I'm alone on a business trip and have some time to myself, I'm totally going to get my girl on and buy some new clothes! 

2 comments:

badside said...

We loyal readers are still out here Sheen! I can totally relate to your story. Don't know how many times I've been somewhere and not been able to explore the lingerie store or section of a store because of who I was with (or who was around).

Unknown said...

I'm honestly not sure how I stumbled upon your blog Sheen but I love it! Ive read several posts and now I'm your newest follower!

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com