Anyway, the upcoming trips will be with a few co-workers so I'm not sure I'll be able to do much more than spend time in my hotel room after work. I'd hate to run into any of them if I were dressed in drag. Even a walk around the hotel's lobby will be off limits. I'll have to find some time to shop for some new clothes between trips, and all of my excursions will have to be the 'virtual' kind through my laptop's web cam.
During the last week's trip I logged into my Google+ account to see if anyone wanted to join a Hang Out, but there were problems with my connection and it kept dropping out. So then over to Chatropolis.com. Most of the chat rooms were either full or had almost no activity, but I hung around to watch the pictures being posted. I also went over to At.com. There seems to be a lot of folks there, and there are some that watch my web cam, but no one really wanted to chat much. I looked through my list of blogs and I should have posted something, maybe next time. Then I watched some videos at Fantasti.cc. By the time I went to bed I felt like I had wasted a lot of time for not much excitement. I really enjoy getting dressed up and going out.
1 comment:
I really enjoy getting dressed up and going out too. I bought some new latex recently and it is soooo hard waiting for the right opportunity to wear it out.
Post a Comment