Friday, October 29, 2010

I thought I'd have another short business trip in the next couple weeks, but there's been a change of plan. Instead of staying overnight at a hotel, I'll be driving back and forth each day. I was so looking forward to a couple of nights in a hotel. I had planned to buy some new panties for the trip, as well as a web cam for my laptop.

I imagined that after the conference each day that I'd go to my hotel room, shower, then set up the web cam. I'd let folks watch me get dressed in my new panties as well as my other girly clothes. I'd planned to go out shopping for a pair of heels and then to a coffee shop or some other place to wear them and show them off. Then I'd go back to the hotel room to show whoever's on the web cam my purchases and then have some fun. I'd surf for porn or bring some along to allow people to watch me masturbate. Perhaps I'd order room service, set up the cam to view the door, and then answer the door in lingerie when food is delivered. I'd love for others to see that I was only wearing lingerie and the reaction of the waitress.

Oh well, maybe next trip. Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you had some real fun planned! Next time I guess. Have a fun Halloween!

-Badside

Anonymous said...

Nice plan. Save it for a future trip.

-H

Anonymous said...

Sheen, been trying to see you on Alt but with no success!

Your email address showing here returns all mails, I've tried a few times.
Can you send me a mail at nick2007@rock.com please?

Nick